Woll Enterprises has worked with a broad and diverse set of clients. Let us evaluate your business trajectory and help guide you to significant growth and success! Here are just a few examples of past case studies in which we helped our clients reach their goals quickly and efficiently:
Accelerate Wind, located in St. Louis, Missouri converts wind into electrical energy for residential use. Its principal was interested in applying to a local incubator and engaged Woll Enterprises, Inc to prepare her for her oral presentation before the selection committee as well as to edit the pitch deck and executive summary. Through the use of Skype, the client presented a multiple of times and she was admitted as a cohort member in the fall of 2017. www.acceleratewind.com
Fabric8Labs , located in the Silicon Valley, is a next generation metal 3D printing company. The three principals engaged Woll Enterprises, Inc to help them prepare for their seed round of funding. Numerous telephone conversations were held between the three principals and the consultant since only one of them had previous startup experience. The appropriate documents were edited , reviewed and finalized including a pitch deck and executive summary, leading to the seed round. During the course of the raise, the client was updated on a weekly basis as to progress. The raise was successfully completed within three months. www.fabric8labs.com
3DR Inc., located in Louisville , KY, is life sciences company that post processes CT and MRI scans for hospital radiology departments and other medical facilities around the country. Through a team of highly, educated technical associates, the company reviews and interprets patient results in a timely manner. Communications between the company and the radiology departments are enabled through the use of proprietary intellectual property : a Virtual Private Network between the company and client. The company engaged Woll Enterprises, Inc. to prepare them for their A Round of funding that included development of presenting documents for various funding sources. A successful A Round was accomplished with a one year period. Since that funding the company has grown in size to over fifty staff. www.3DRINC.com
A few of our other clients, and early venture capital raised:
- Sentelligence: (www.sentelligence.com ): Indiana 21st Century Grant in amount of $250,000.
- OnsiteOHS Inc ( www.onsiteOHS.com ) :Factor Receivables for the amount of $250,000 and a bank line of credit for the amount of $5,000,000
- Madeira Therapeutics (www.madeiratherapeutics.com ): Federal grant for the amount of $400,000 and a grant from South Carolina in the amount of $200,000.
- SAMES Company was sold in private transaction for undisclosed cash and equity amount.
- Waveform Communication (www.waveformcommunication.com): Private equity in the amount of $100,000.
- Intelligent First Aid (www.intelligentfirstaid.com): Private equity in the amount of $100,000.
- Hudson Global Positioning Inc www.hps.com: Private equity in the amount of $100,000.
- Augmate Inc. (www.augmate.com ): Private Equity in the amount of $1.5 M
- Lumincare Solutions www.lumincaresolutions.com : Private Equity in the amount of $500,000, of which I raised partial along with co-founder.
- OnsiteOHS Inc $2,500,000 debt financing.